How to Get a Man to Appreciate, Cherish and Respect You
Getting a man to appreciate, cherish and respect you is as simple as letting him woo you, but first…
Dating Causes More Confusion and Heartache
Dating doesn’t have the same meaning for everyone. From hanging out and hooking up to companionship or monogamy, different dating expectations leave more people confused and less people getting what they want.
Wooing is universal. Wooing is seeking the favor, affection and love of a woman, with the intention of a committed relationship or marriage.
- Know what is going on instead of trying to figure out what he is saying and doing.
- Have your own answers rather than asking others for advice
- Enjoy your time together and apart instead of maneuvering to get your needs met
- Know if he is into you instead of wondering how he feels
- Express yourself openly and be your true self
- Feel more secure because he puts more effort into getting to know you
- Have genuine affection and connection growing between both of you
- Experience a deeper connection beyond physical attraction
- Know where you stand with him since he is more likely to follow through on what he says and does
- Feel certain, confident, clear and at ease on your journey to love
- Create the love you desire
I want to learn how to be wooed. Enroll me for this eCourse. I will get 9 weekly lessons for just $29.95.
You already have what’s needed within you – that something special that brings out a man’s desire to woo you. It’s your femininity, the one thing that differentiates you from men. Femininity is more than the way you dress, wear your makeup and style you hair. It’s the way you are and the way you express yourself.
…By Connecting with Your Femininity While Staying True to Yourself
In the 9-week eCourse, 9 Juicy Ways to Bring Out a Man’s Desire to Woo You, you will learn how to connect with your femininity and express yourself in a feminine way while staying true to yourself. Here is what we will focus on each week.
- Week 1) Respond instead of initiating too much
- Week 2) Receive instead of over-giving
- Week 3) Be radiant instead of letting past hurts and disappointment overshadow your inner beauty
- Week 4) Be vulnerable instead of not expressing yourself
- Week 5) Set the pace instead of letting him rush you into sex
- Week 6) Listen to your intuition instead of letting your thoughts confuse you
- Week 7) Let things flow and unfold naturally instead of trying to control things
- Week 8) Trust in love instead of doubting that you’ll ever find love
- Week 9) Approach love from love instead of letting fear take over
If you want to learn how to bring out a man’s desire to woo you, enroll in this eCourse. It’s just $29.95.
Your Weekly Woo Lessons
You will receive a weekly email with one woo lesson. Each lesson will include the following (using week 1 as the example):
- What responding is and why it matters
- What a woman usually does instead of respond
- A checklist to see what you’re currently doing
- Guided questions to learn how what you’re currently doing has shown up in your love life
- Imaging a better way
- Specific ways to practice responding
If dating is causing you more confusion and heartache, it’s time to take back your love life. Stop dating and start learning how to bring out a man’s desire to woo you. If you are single, get a head start with this eCourse by learning how to bring out a man’s desire to woo you. In doing so, when you are ready to date, you will attract more gentlemen who follow through on what they say and who want to build a more meaningful and profound connection beyond sexual attraction. If you are in a relationship, it’s in your best interest to learn how to bring out your partner’s desire to woo you. And as a result, you will experience a richer and more fulfilling relationship. Get your eCourse with 9 weekly lessons for just $29.95. Enroll now and start creating the love you desire. Once you enroll, your first lesson will show up in your inbox within minutes.